Our bestseller Maaza skirt spells sustainable luxury, expertly handloomed to size by Ethiopian artisans in a play of fine and medium weight cotton striping for rich earthy texture, and framed with a semi sheer cotton band gracing the hemline.
Timeless, versatile and sustainably chic.
This is a Zero Waste garment.
- Pull on, Elasticated waist
- Midi length
- Handloomed in 100% Ethiopian cotton
- Wear low or high waisted
- Unlined, offers coverage
- Rose is hand dyed with botanical ingredients to achieve a beautiful warm rose
- Model is 5ft9, is a size 4 and wears a S/M
- XS(0-2), S/M(4-8), M/L(8-10)
- Made to Order; 1-3 weeks lead time based on availability
Fabric info & Care :
- Hand spun and hand loomed in 100% fine Ethiopian cotton
- Cold wash on delicate cycle, using gentle neutral PH detergent
- Tumble dry on delicate cycle, then steam afterwards
- Hand loomed in Ethiopia, Designed and Made in New York